Who are we?
We are All About Cash Ltd, a limited company incorporated and registered in England under registration number 08795529. Our registered office and contact details are set out at the end of this policy.
What information do we collect?
When you use any of our services, we may collect, keep and use the following information about you:
- address and sometimes previous addresses
- date of birth
- telephone number(s)
- email address
- a record of transactions and correspondence between you and us
- copies of identity documents such as passport, driving licence, bank statements or utility bills
- details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access
How and why do we use this information?
We will record this information electronically and we may also keep hard copies of your application form, agreements, copies of identity documents and any further documents necessary. We will use your information:
- to process your application and to verify your identity
- to manage your account and to provide you with our products and services
- to carry out our obligations and exercise our rights arising from any contracts that we enter into with you
- to provide customer services to you, including informing you about important changes to our products and services
- to improve your visits to our website
- for internal review and business planning purposes to improve our products and our service to customers
- to detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud
- for marketing purposes where you have agreed that we may use information in this way
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your information with our licensees for any of the purposes described above. We will only share your information with our licensees for marketing purposes if you have consented to us doing so.
We may share your information with third parties where we are legally required to do so, for example for crime prevention or in order to protect our rights or the rights of our group companies, employees or customers.
If we buy or sell any business or assets we may share your information with the prospective seller or buyer of the business or assets. If we go through a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change, we may also pass your information on to the buyer or our successors in business to ensure they can continue to operate the business effectively or make full use of the assets sold.
Transfer of information overseas
Some or all of your information may be transferred to, stored or processed by a service provider of ours located in a country outside the European Economic Area where data protection laws may not be as strict as they are in the UK. Where we send your information outside of Europe we will always ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect your information.
We have in place strict organisational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your information and against loss of, or damage to, your information. We require our service providers to have similar measures in place. However we cannot guarantee absolute security.
For how long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, to resolve any disputes or complaints that may arise and to comply with our legal obligations. If you have consented to receive marketing communications from us and you have not withdrawn this consent, we will keep your contact information for as long as we are entitled to provide you with marketing communications.
How and why will we contact you?
We may contact you by letter, telephone, text, email or other electronic means for any purpose related to any products and services you have requested from us.
We will only contact you for marketing purposes where you have given your consent to be contacted for those purposes.
You have a right to access the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please email or write to us at the addresses below. We may ask you for identification and we may charge a small fee (up to £10) before we give you access.
You have a right to correct any inaccurate or out-of-date information at no extra charge. Please write to us at the address below as soon as you become aware that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out-of-date.
You have a right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes and to ask us to stop sending you marketing communications. We will only send you such communications if you consent to receiving them on your application form.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications at any time, please email us or write to us at the addresses below and we will stop sending you marketing communications as soon as we can.
This website only places cookies on your device if you login or attempt to login.
How to contact us
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: All About Cash Ltd, 113 Belvoir Road Coalville LE67 3PH
- At your nearest All About Cash store